Sunday, March 20, 2016

40th Birthday Full of Surprises

How did he do it? How did Nate pull off a surprise 40th birthday party for me? Photos taken by Allegra Boverman
My old pal Wayne Failing made the trek to the Garnet Hill Lodge.
This is the moment I realized Thunderbody was playing the party.
Friends came from all over the Adirondack Park.
Guide Jason and his wife Kristen
Rachel

Matt
Chris made a rare appearance with Thunderbody for the party. He usually plays with Giant Panda.
Jeremiah
A special guest played the trumpet.
Noah controlled the sound board.

Danced with my moms

Eventually a maple bed called a small friend.
Betsy enjoyed rafting footage from one of our recent Grand Canyon voyages.
Nate surprised me by creating more edited videos from our Grand Canyon voyages.
Nate, you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment